If I had to start my online coaching business over again, here’s what I would do:
1. I’d start by giving away my BEST INFORMATION for FREE on social media. If people don’t know, like, and trust you, they won’t do business with you. I’d pick one platform and go ALL IN on it vs. trying to do every social media platform in the beginning.
2. I’d get very specific and solve ONE problem for my target audience/client and try to solve it better than anyone else. The jack of all trades is the master of nothing.
3. If I didn’t have clients yet, I would DOCUMENT my journey and story. But once I started to get clients, I would share their results and transformations for SOCIAL PROOF.
4. I’d create a free coaching application on Google forms and have interested clients fill it out before chatting with them. When people apply to work with you, your coaching feels more valuable.
5. Every day I would have a goal of getting 5-10 people on the phone with me. The more hands you shake, the more money you will make. And CONVERSIONS come from CONVERSATIONS. I’d focus the conversation ALL ABOUT THEM, and if I could add value to them, I’d pitch them to join my coaching program.
6. I’d focus on LESS clients who were more committed and offer them a HIGH TICKET coaching service vs. trying to make your prices lower and serve everyone. The RIGHT clients, not the MOST clients, will grow your business.
Since starting my online coaching business in 2016, this is the exact blueprint I followed and it’s resulted in 1000’s of customers in over 20 different countries.
Need help growing your online coaching business?
Send me an email!